Estate Tax Planning
One of the most fundamental questions you have to consider involves wealth transfer to your heirs. If you don’t have a tax strategy in place, your lack of planning could end up costing your estate plenty.
OOur estate tax planning service is designed to help high-net worth families avoid paying more taxes than you have to. We’ll help you develop a strategy to minimize your estate tax.
- How can I take advantage of the estate tax exemption in 2012?
- Should I pay off my mortgage ahead of schedule?
- What gifting strategy best fits my needs?
- Can I just leave my assets in a trust to my adult children?
- When should I review beneficiary designations and titling of assets?
You don’t have to navigate these waters alone. Call us if you want to review your estate tax planning. We can help you make sense of it all.
Call us for more information about our estate tax planning service, at 216-521-2100. Or, if you prefer, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Quick Links to More Accounting Services
We can help you with all your accounting needs. We serve small businesses, nonprofit organizations, government offices, churches and individuals.